Our QLD series silent chain is a power transmission chain designed for high-speed and high-torque applications. It is known for its quiet operation, long life, and high efficiency.
The chain features a high-strength construction that allows it to handle heavy loads and high speeds without stretching or breaking.
When you need a specific design, we can provide customised solutions based on what you need. Whether you require specific features, plans, materials, or specifications, our team can work to ensure you get a chain that fully meets your needs.
Are you looking for other chains?
Leave your message below, and feel free to contact us!
|Question 1: Are you a Manufacturer or a Trading Company?|
We are a 100% chain manufacturer with 23 years of experience
|Question 2: What should I provide to get a quotation?|
1. Type of the chain (with photos if available)
2. Pitch of the chain
3. Width of the chain
4. Length and quantity of the chain
5. Other specific requirements
|Question 3: How long is your manufacturing and delivery time?|
Products are usually finished in 2 weeks, depending on the type and quantity. Also, please get in touch with us to check the delivery time to your destination.
|Question 4: How long is your guaranteed time?|
We offer a three-year guarantee if you purchase chains and matched sprockets together.
If you need chains only, a one-year guarantee can also be confirmed.
|Question 5: Trade terms and Payment terms?|
We accept EXW, FOB, DDU, Door to Door. Payment terms, such as T/T, L/C, and Western Union, are acceptable. We also provide the service of Online Trading in this B2B platform.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery|
How does a silent chain compare to other types of power transmission systems?
A silent chain, also known as an inverted-tooth chain or a silent synchronous chain, offers several advantages compared to other types of power transmission systems:
1. Noise Reduction:
– Silent chains are designed to operate quietly, producing minimal noise compared to other types of chains or belts.
– This makes them particularly suitable for applications where noise reduction is important, such as in precision machinery or noise-sensitive environments.
2. High Torque Capacity:
– Silent chains can transmit high levels of torque, making them suitable for applications that require heavy-duty power transmission.
– They can handle substantial loads and deliver consistent and reliable performance even under demanding conditions.
3. High Speed Capability:
– Silent chains are capable of operating at high speeds, making them suitable for applications that require rapid and precise power transmission.
– Their unique tooth profile and design allow for smooth engagement and disengagement, minimizing vibrations and maximizing efficiency.
4. Accurate Positioning:
– Silent chains provide precise positioning capabilities, allowing for accurate control of motion and synchronization between different parts of a system.
– This makes them suitable for applications that require precise timing, such as in robotics, automated assembly lines, or CNC machines.
5. Durability and Longevity:
– Silent chains are known for their durability and long service life.
– They are designed to withstand heavy loads, shock loads, and high-speed operation without compromising performance.
– Additionally, the use of high-quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques contributes to their longevity and resistance to wear and fatigue.
– Silent chains offer high power transmission efficiency due to their tooth engagement design.
– They minimize slippage and energy loss, resulting in improved overall system efficiency.
– Silent chains generally require minimal maintenance compared to other power transmission systems.
– They are self-lubricating, reducing the need for frequent lubrication and maintenance intervals.
– This leads to cost savings and reduces downtime in applications where maintenance accessibility is limited.
It’s important to note that the suitability of a silent chain compared to other power transmission systems depends on the specific application requirements, load conditions, speed, and environmental factors.
– Consulting with experts and considering the specific needs of the application will help determine whether a silent chain is the optimal choice.
How do you troubleshoot common issues with silent chains?
Troubleshooting common issues with silent chains is crucial to maintain their optimal performance and prevent downtime. Here are some troubleshooting steps for common silent chain issues:
1. Chain Skipping or Slipping:
– Check the tension of the silent chain and adjust it if necessary. Improper tension can cause skipping or slipping.
– Inspect the sprockets for excessive wear, damaged teeth, or misalignment. Replace any worn or damaged sprockets.
– Examine the chain for worn, damaged, or stiff links. Replace any worn or damaged links.
2. Excessive Noise:
– Check the lubrication of the silent chain. Insufficient or improper lubrication can cause increased noise. Apply the recommended lubricant according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
– Inspect the sprockets for wear or damage. Worn or damaged sprockets can contribute to increased noise. Replace any worn or damaged sprockets.
– Verify that the silent chain is properly tensioned. Improper tension can result in increased noise. Adjust the tension if necessary.
3. Chain Elongation:
– Measure the length of the silent chain using a chain gauge or calipers. If the chain has elongated beyond the manufacturer’s specified limits, it may need to be replaced.
– Examine the chain for worn or stiff links. Worn links can contribute to chain elongation. Replace any worn links.
– Ensure the silent chain is properly tensioned. Excessive tension can lead to chain elongation. Adjust the tension if necessary.
4. Excessive Wear:
– Check the lubrication of the silent chain. Insufficient or improper lubrication can accelerate wear. Apply the recommended lubricant according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
– Verify that the chain tension is within the manufacturer’s specified range. Excessive or insufficient tension can contribute to excessive wear. Adjust the tension if necessary.
– Check the alignment of the sprockets. Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to run off track. Adjust the sprocket alignment if necessary.
– Inspect the chain guides and ensure they are properly positioned and aligned. Misaligned or damaged chain guides can contribute to chain misalignment.
– Verify that the chain tension is evenly distributed. Uneven tension can cause the chain to veer off track. Adjust the tension if necessary.
If troubleshooting these common issues does not resolve the problem, it is recommended to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines or seek assistance from a qualified professional to diagnose and address the specific issue with the silent chain.
What are the advantages of using a silent chain in power transmission systems?
A silent chain, also known as an inverted tooth chain or silent synchronous chain, offers several advantages when used in power transmission systems. These advantages include:
– Quiet Operation: One of the main benefits of a silent chain is its ability to operate with minimal noise and vibration. The tooth profile and cushioning effect of the chain help reduce noise levels, making it ideal for applications where quiet operation is desired.
– High Load Capacity: Silent chains are designed to handle high loads and transmit power efficiently. The interlocking tooth design provides a large contact area, enabling the chain to withstand heavy loads without compromising performance.
– Accurate Speed and Position Control: Silent chains offer precise speed and position control due to their positive engagement with sprockets or pulleys. This makes them suitable for applications where precise timing and synchronization are crucial, such as in timing drives and conveyor systems.
– Wide Range of Speeds: Silent chains can operate at various speeds, from low to high, without compromising performance. They are capable of transmitting power effectively across a wide range of rotational speeds, making them versatile in different applications.
– Reliable Performance: Silent chains are known for their durability and long service life. They are designed to withstand demanding operating conditions, including high temperatures, shock loads, and harsh environments. Proper lubrication and maintenance further enhance their reliability and longevity.
– Backlash Elimination: Silent chains have minimal backlash, which refers to the play or movement between the teeth and sprockets/pulleys. This helps in maintaining accurate motion control and reduces the risk of positioning errors or fluctuations.
– Easy Installation and Maintenance: Silent chains are relatively easy to install and maintain. They can be easily replaced or repaired if necessary, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
Overall, the advantages of using a silent chain in power transmission systems include quiet operation, high load capacity, precise speed control, reliability, versatility, and ease of installation and maintenance. These features make silent chains suitable for a wide range of applications, including automotive, industrial machinery, robotics, and more.
editor by CX 2023-08-09