QLV silent chains are our top-of-the-line solution for your power transmission needs. These chains are designed to offer exceptional performance, efficiency, and noise reduction for machine running.
These chains are made from high-strength steel, with linked plates and pins that fit together tightly to minimise noise and vibration during operation. They can transfer power more effectively than other chains without sacrificing noise reduction
When you need a specific design, we can provide customised solutions based on what you need. Whether you require specific features, plans, materials, or specifications, our team can work to ensure you get a chain that fully meets your needs.
Are you looking for other chains?
Leave your message below, and feel free to contact us!
|Question 1: Are you a Manufacturer or a Trading Company?|
We are a 100% chain manufacturer with 23 years of experience
|Question 2: What should I provide to get a quotation?|
1. Type of the chain (with photos if available)
2. Pitch of the chain
3. Width of the chain
4. Length and quantity of the chain
5. Other specific requirements
|Question 3: How long is your manufacturing and delivery time?|
Products are usually finished in 2 weeks, depending on the type and quantity. Also, please get in touch with us to check the delivery time to your destination.
|Question 4: How long is your guaranteed time?|
We offer a three-year guarantee if you purchase chains and matched sprockets together.
If you need chains only, a one-year guarantee can also be confirmed.
|Question 5: Trade terms and Payment terms?|
We accept EXW, FOB, DDU, Door to Door. Payment terms, such as T/T, L/C, and Western Union, are acceptable. We also provide the service of Online Trading in this B2B platform.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery|
Can a silent chain be used in high-load applications?
Yes, a silent chain can be used in high-load applications due to its design and construction.
A silent chain, also known as an inverted-tooth chain or a silent synchronous chain, is designed to handle heavy loads and transmit high levels of torque.
Here are some factors that make silent chains suitable for high-load applications:
1. Robust Construction:
– Silent chains are constructed using high-strength materials, such as alloy steel, which provides excellent strength and durability.
– The chain plates and pins are designed to withstand heavy loads and resist deformation.
– This robust construction allows silent chains to handle high-load applications without compromising performance or reliability.
2. Tooth Engagement:
– Silent chains feature a unique tooth profile that ensures secure and precise engagement with the sprockets.
– The tooth design allows for maximum contact area between the chain and sprockets, distributing the load evenly and minimizing stress concentration.
– This tooth engagement mechanism enables the silent chain to transmit high levels of torque and handle heavy loads without slipping or skipping.
3. Load Distribution:
– Silent chains have multiple teeth engaging with the sprockets simultaneously.
– This design feature helps distribute the load across multiple teeth, reducing the stress on individual links and enhancing the overall load-carrying capacity.
– The load distribution capability of silent chains makes them well-suited for applications where high loads are present.
4. Fatigue Resistance:
– Silent chains are designed to resist fatigue failure even under repetitive high-load conditions.
– The materials and heat treatment processes used in their construction enhance their resistance to wear, fatigue, and elongation.
– This allows silent chains to maintain their performance and reliability over extended periods of heavy-load operation.
It’s important to consider the specific load requirements and application conditions when selecting a silent chain for high-load applications.
– Consulting with experts or manufacturers can help determine the appropriate silent chain design and size to ensure reliable and efficient operation under high-load conditions.
Can a silent chain be used in high-speed applications?
Yes, a silent chain can be used in high-speed applications. Silent chains are designed to operate at various speeds, including high speeds, while maintaining their performance and reliability.
Here are some factors to consider when using a silent chain in high-speed applications:
1. Chain Design: Silent chains are available in different designs and constructions, each with its own speed capabilities. It is important to select a silent chain that is specifically designed and rated for high-speed operation.
2. Material Selection: The materials used in the construction of the silent chain play a crucial role in its performance at high speeds. High-quality materials with excellent fatigue resistance and dimensional stability are preferred for high-speed applications.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for reducing friction, heat, and wear in high-speed applications. Using the appropriate lubricant and ensuring proper lubrication intervals are crucial for the silent chain’s smooth operation at high speeds.
4. Tensioning and Alignment: Accurate tensioning and alignment of the silent chain are critical for high-speed operation. Proper tensioning ensures the chain remains properly engaged with the sprockets, while alignment minimizes the risk of chain vibration or excessive wear.
5. Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection are important for identifying any issues or signs of wear that could affect the silent chain’s performance at high speeds. This includes monitoring chain tension, lubrication condition, and checking for any signs of elongation, wear, or damage.
By considering these factors and following the manufacturer’s guidelines, a silent chain can be successfully used in high-speed applications. It is important to select a silent chain specifically designed for high-speed operation and ensure proper maintenance and lubrication practices to maximize performance and longevity.
How does a silent chain differ from other types of chains?
A silent chain, also known as an inverted tooth chain or silent synchronous chain, differs from other types of chains in several ways:
1. Tooth Profile: Silent chains have a unique tooth profile compared to traditional roller chains or flat-top chains. The teeth of a silent chain are shaped like inverted “V” or “U,” allowing for positive engagement with sprockets or pulleys.
2. Noise and Vibration: Silent chains are designed to operate quietly with minimal noise and vibration. The tooth profile and cushioning effect of the chain reduce the impact and noise generated during operation, making them suitable for applications where noise reduction is important.
3. Load Capacity: Silent chains offer high load-carrying capacity. The interlocking tooth design provides a larger contact area, enabling the chain to withstand heavy loads without sacrificing performance.
4. Speed and Position Control: Silent chains provide accurate speed and position control due to their positive engagement with sprockets or pulleys. This makes them ideal for applications that require precise timing and synchronization.
5. Backlash: Silent chains have minimal backlash, which refers to the play or movement between the teeth and sprockets/pulleys. This feature helps in maintaining precise motion control and reduces the risk of positioning errors or fluctuations.
6. Application Range: Silent chains are commonly used in power transmission systems that require quiet operation, high load capacity, and precise motion control. They are often found in automotive engines, industrial machinery, robotics, and other applications where reliable and efficient power transmission is essential.
It’s important to note that while silent chains offer specific advantages, they may not be suitable for all applications. Factors such as load requirements, speed, environmental conditions, and specific application needs should be considered when selecting the appropriate chain type for a particular system.
editor by CX 2023-07-27